Virtual Team Building & Remote Working Solutions
Keep Your Team Motivated, Focused and Productive
Right now, many people are going to be forced to work from home for weeks or months. There is the challenge of using new and unfamiliar communication systems. Some people are not used to working in this way. Others will lose that connection you have when working together. It can be harder to share problems and solutions. It can be more challenging to brainstorm new ideas and spark off each other. It can be harder to stay focused. To help address all the above, we’ve created four ways to bring your people closer together whilst still working from home.
Let’s now look forwards
As many companies are forced to postpone their events amid the continually changing landscape, we’re expecting a particularly high demand for events in the latter half of the year. Proactive business leaders will want to re-motivate and re-focus their teams when things start to return to normal. Individuals will also need to reconnect with their colleagues after an extended period working remotely. Those that can do so most effectively, will be the first to see the seeds of recovery, success and growth.
Plan Ahead To Get Ahead
We are anticipating a peak of events in the latter half the year. The usual events will join those postponed ones. This will lead to a potential lack of supply in the industry in terms of staff and equipment. We have created the following as a way to support our clients, as follows; In the short term, to help our customers, we are offering the opportunity to secure a date and activity now, so you don’t find yourselves with the ‘leftovers’ in a couple of months’ time. And whilst our projects teams are quieter in this immediate period, they can use their time to start planning your events now, which makes best use of their time too. This creates a win:win scenario. It only requires a small deposit and by doing so, you will benefit by getting;
- the pick of our on-site event team and presenters (as we’ll book them in now for you)
- first choice on activities (which means you’ll have the one that is perfect for your requirements)
- ability to move the date of your event without penalty (subject to the prevailing parameters)
- a discounted rate on your booking (as we’ll use the capacity we have now to plan your future event)
We are all facing a truly challenging period yet we are sure to get through it as a nation. And when we do, it will be the people and companies that have already been thinking about the future, that have already made plans and that have already galvanised their teams that will see the fastest success.
Virtual & Remote Team Building Activities
- Remote Who’s Who? – our award-winning app can be enjoyed on your smart phone. We can set up a team game and people can join in wherever they are around the world. It will bring your colleagues together whilst in different rooms, buildings, cities or countries. Whilst getting to know more about their colleagues, they’ll also become more familiar with their company’s preferred communication systems.
- Remote Escape Room – have you ever got involved in the Escape Room phenomenon? Are you currently experiencing Cabin Fever and NEED to Escape the Room!? Here is the ideal opportunity to have a break with your colleagues and put your minds to more than just answering e-mails from your home office and…. Escape the Room!
‘Gratitude is the greatest of all virtues’ – In the current global crisis, you can express gratitude for all that you do have by using any of the above activities to generate goodwill IMPACTS for those who are less fortunate. We use a unique giving portal to support people in need around the world. This can be integrated with any of the above activities to maximise engagement and feedback levels.
Commercial director & Co-Founder of Blue Hat Teambuilding
If you’d like to explore the above opportunity for your team, please call us now on 01992 554 567 to speak with one of our event consultants