Corporate Team Building Events and Activities in London
Team Building Events and Activities in London
There are not many better places in the world to experience one of our award-winning team building events than the capital itself. Come rain or shine, we have a variety of indoor and outdoor team building activities to suit your business’s needs.
Whether you fancy playing Beat the Clock in a Southwark hotel or conference centre, taking part in a Scrapheap Challenge in Richmond Park, or doing a Team Quest on the streets around Chinatown or Covent Garden, we can put together an activity that your team will enjoy and remember for years to come.
Call 020 3551 2050 or email to discuss your event.
Great London Team Building Ideas
We offer several team building activities that are specific to London or that work particularly well in the capital:
- Your team could experience an Apprentice-themed event based on the famous BBC TV show. The event tasks participants to purchase listed items with a set amount of money; great negotiation skills are needed as the items cost more than the money available.
- If you’d like to get out and explore the city, our industry-leading, GPS-enabled treasure trail, Team Quest can take you on a guided tour of any of London’s most famous landmarks with a bespoke trail. Alternatively, the Blue Hat team can put together a trail in a lesser-known part of London that might be relevant or interesting to your team; explore the markets, street art and museums around Shoreditch, do some wishful window shopping around Mayfair or take your hunt to Greenwich and explore maritime history.
- If you don’t want to be on your feet, our London Taxi Challenge will enable you to see some renowned sites around central London – Kensington, Lambeth, Westminster, the City of London – from an iconic London black cab.
- The theming of two or our unique activities, Hells Bells and Game of Kings, work beautifully at the iconic Tower of London.
- The Thames Powerboat Adventure is an exhilarating event that will see you speeding through the heart of London in a 40-mph powerboat! Take in the great sights the Thames has to offer, including the London Eye, Houses of Parliament, HMS Belfast, Tate Modern and Tower Bridge.
Bespoke Team Building Events for London
We’ve been running team building events – large and small – in London for many years. We are full of ideas and love trying something new. We know all the great spots and secret or quirky spaces around the city that can make your team building event extra special. Previous tailor-made corporate team building events include:
- Scaling Heron Tower in Bishopsgate
- Making modern art at the Saatchi Gallery in Chelsea
- Taking to Land, Sea & Air on our WOW factor Team Quest trail
London Team Building Venues
Blue Hat Team Building uses a variety of venues in and around the London area – so there are plenty that are handy from within and outside the M25. We recommend venues based on the number of participants, the chosen activity and on where your team is travelling from. You may decide to make life simpler by having your event just up the road from your London offices, or you may be keen to explore a different part of the city.
We have used a range of iconic venues for previous clients’ business team building events, such as Wembley Stadium, Tower Bridge, the 02 Arena and The Shard. What would make an awesome event for your team?
Get in touch
With over 20 years’ experience running team building events in London, Blue Hat is the team building company with the most knowledge of the county to help you plan your perfect event. Get in touch on 020 3551 2050 or email to start planning your London adventure!
Previous London adventures
What makes Blue Hat different?
Find out more about Blue Hat team building, our awards, reasons to choose Blue Hat and what our clients say about us in their independent reviews and video testimonials.