Recruiting: Project Manager (Based near Hertford in Hertfordshire – Full Time Position)
Key Objectives & Purpose: PROJECT MANAGER/EVENT MANAGER
Organise and deliver high quality events for our clients, liaising closely with the Sales team, Event Delivery team and Product Development team. Following handover with the Account Manager in the Sales team, you will take responsibility for the client’s needs until event completion.
Examples of likely responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- To organise and deliver events
- Manage the pre-event and post-event organisation of events
- Take a lead role in event management on the day of events themselves as required
- Maintain the highest levels of service to both internal and external customers
- Act as a conduit between account managers and freelance event team
- Manage the administration of project processes
- Suggest improvements to products and processes
- Introduce, record and manage new event suppliers
- Assist in developing new solutions for client briefs
- Provide support to the rest of the Event Delivery team
- Provide support, advice and expertise to the Sales team
Skills and Experience
- Have a proven track record in event organisation and delivery
- Be able to prioritise your work, have excellent organisational skills and a real eye for detail
- Be passionate in your approach to work, committed, hardworking and a real team player
- Be a fast learner and creative thinker, have the ability to think outside of the box
- Be flexible to changing working demands
- Have the ability to work to strict and tight deadlines
- Be of strong intellectual ability
- Have good analytical skills
- Be able to build good internal and external relationships
- Have excellent written communication
- Have the ability to work on your own initiative as well as follow direction when required
- Be IT literate with a particular focus on Excel and Word, with experience of working with databases.
The salary package will depend on experience and is available on application.
Plus pension contributions, Plus profit share at the end of year, 20 days holiday (+ Bank Holidays) .
We would like to hear from you if you are someone who:
- Wants to work for a company that strives to be the best
- Delivers high levels of internal and external customer service
- Is trustworthy and has high levels of integrity
- Is enthusiastic with a positive can-do attitude
- Is passionate and driven to succeed
- Is committed, will go the extra mile and make things happen
- Has a “the show must go on” attitude
- Wants to be part of a vibrant team in a fun place to work
- Full UK driver’s licence. (Preferably clean)
- A valid passport
- Has a healthy regard for peacocks
Blue Hat Teambuilding Background
Blue Hat Teambuilding is a multi-award winning team building organisation which specialises in fun live events with added emphasis on communication, motivation, learning and performance related outcomes. They are widely accepted as the leading such company in the industry having been awarded over 40 top industry accolades.
Blue Hat Teambuilding delivers exceptional teambuilding experiences to the corporate world, in the UK and around the world.
Blue Hat Teambuilding also stands apart from other team building organisations because it has the ability to design and deliver engaging experiences that more closely support their client requirements; be they reward events or those that deliver key messages across brand, culture, identity and motivation. They help their clients’ teams and their people to work more closely together to increase productivity and profitability.
Blue Hat Teambuilding– Why Join Us?
We pride ourselves at being a small, fun-loving team that works hard to deliver excellence and push the boundaries of innovation in the teambuilding industry.
Blue Hat Teambuilding is built on the strong belief that the value of team building is not just about people having fun together on an event, but also about people working differently together to deliver high performance.
Find out more about Blue Hat Teambuilding at our website: https://www.bluehat-teambuilding.co.uk/
How to apply
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com